Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Which week are we on? I'm confused

I have  my weeks all messed up now, so I am just going to say week 14, since that is what she turned today.
This post will be heavy on pics, light on words, because I am tired and I know people only want pics anyway. 


This is right before we went to see my Grandaddy at the rehab facility where he is recovering from his heart surgery. We said Emily should be a "therapy baby" because everyone was excited to see her.

Headed to daycare, looking cute.

As always, sucking on those fingers.


Love this picture SO MUCH! 

I got out of the shower and found these two bums passed out asleep together.

Kicking those feet!

Teeny Tiny Toms

Lunch at Panera with the Grandparents. Love everyone's facial expressions here.

Trying out my bouncy chair at Grandma's. Not sure what to think.....

Ok, I like it!

And now I am all worn out! Good night!


























1 comment:

  1. I am only one person but I like the words AND the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete