![]() |
| Waving hello! |
Sorry for the lack of posts over the last few days - nothing much to report other than eat, poop, sleep, repeat. That is by no means a complaint though. For a worrier like me, same old same old is PERFECT! Fewer worst case scenarios to Google that way....
So far our morning has included a few feedings, a few diaper changes, and lots of sleep (for Em, not me). And yes, I Googled "can a newborn sleep too much". Shut up.
And I swear, Pampers has some sort of kick back program worked out with the babies that we don't know about - this kid is going through some diapers! Twice already today she has messed up a clean diaper as I was getting her dressed after a change! Little stinker - literally...
Emily and I are currently in our first full day totally alone. My mom came to stay with us a few days last week, and Mikey has a ton of time off that he has to use before the end of the year so he has been around quite often.
Grandaddy Mike came to see us. I think it is fair to say he is smitten.
We have had several other visitors as well (but I didn't get pics of everyone - sorry!).
![]() |
| Erin and Adam came over for dinner and snuggles. |
![]() |
| Parker and Emily - seems like yesterday when Parker was this little! |
Last Saturday, we headed to Coolsprings for some "tag team" shopping. We took turns running in to stores while the other one waited in the car with Emily. With the crowds and the flu bug running rampant, we aren't quite ready to get her out in public yet. It was a long day and I think she had enough of the car seat by the end of it - she cried most of the way home. Poor bug.
![]() |
| Mommy and Em, pre-shopping |







No comments:
Post a Comment