Mic check one two, is this thing on??....
It's been a minute since I updated the ol' blog - real life trumps virtual life - but I started this thing and I will finish, by golly! :)
So where were we?
Halloween!!
Love this pumpkin booty!
The weekend before Halloween, we went down to visit Aunt Katie and Uncle Tyler in Atlanta. We took Emily to the Atlanta Zoo for the Halloween festivities.
She is still too little to do much more than ride in her stroller, but she seemed to enjoy watching the other kids run around.
Here is our little Mermaid on her first Halloween.
Checking out her stroller decorations.
Don't all mermaids wear hoodies and carry stuffed puppies?
Petting Zoo with Daddy.
Halloween night we went to Grandma and Grandaddy's and had a family pizza party.

Not quite as wild as some of our past Halloween celebrations, but without a doubt it was the best one yet!



No comments:
Post a Comment