Slow down, time! All of a sudden my baby seems so big!
She now has 4 teeth - two upper and two lower. She is a speed crawler, especially when she is chasing the cat around. And she is pulling up a lot - she likes to get in a "4 point stance" with both hands and both feet flat on the ground - a yoga downward dog position. She doesn't know what to do once she gets there, but she has the idea at least.
She weighs a little over 18lbs and is wearing clothes in sizes anywhere from 6 to 12 months depending on the clothes.
Her monthly photo shoots continue to prove challenging. This time we attempted to corral her in her crib.
| yanking the fibers out of the rug |
| coming to get the camera |
| what a face! |
| look at the teeth! |
You would think this child gets her picture made a lot with the way she hams it up.....
The comments we get most often when we take Emily places (other than "Where did those blue eyes come from?") are about how happy she is. And she really is a happy girl. She just rolls with whatever we are doing and takes things in stride. I think all parents only want their children to be happy, so I hope she continues with this sunny disposition throughout her life.
I just can't stress enough how lucky we feel to be raising this amazing child. Every time I look at her, my heart just swells and I can't believe that she is ours forever and ever!



No comments:
Post a Comment