Hello there friends! I slacked at blogging last week. It's just that I sometimes feel that I am running running running from the minute my alarm goes off until Emily goes to bed at night, and some times I just am too lazy to get the pictures off my phone. Don't get me wrong, life is amazing right now and I wouldn't change a thing, but sometimes I just need to sit and stare at the tv!
So here are some pictures of Miss Em and our trip to Gatlinburg with the Rodriguez family.
 |
| Outfit pic before daycare. |
I am doing fewer outfit pictures lately, because we are recycling outfits and I figure they were cute enough once and I don't need to photograph them twice.
 |
| Someone passed out while drinking her last bottle of the evening. |
 |
| Another daycare outfit |
 |
| We rode the Skylift in Gatlinburg |
 |
| Yay for sunny weather! |
 |
| Just watching those girls cheer wore her out! |
 |
| Mini champion! |
 |
| Pretty blue eyed lady |
 |
| Relaxing after a long day. |
After the Saturday cheerleading, we came back to our hotel and the three of us pretty much slept from 6:00 pm until about 7:00 am. It was glorious.
 |
| Paul's thank you present for watching our dogs while we were gone. |
 |
| Hanging with Titi Michelle |
 |
| Family photo |
 |
| Rustic accommodations |
 |
| But is the flower big enough? |
I never get enough of my girl's photos!
ReplyDelete